Faculty and staff can eat on campus while saving time and money. It can even be paid for through payroll deduction! You can get your Faculty/Staff meal plan through the Clemson Home Portal, beginning May 16th.
Make the right choice for great value, variety and convenience and get ready to enjoy a tasty meal with your friends and colleagues. Check it out!
The Faculty & Staff meal plan is nonrefundable.
Two Convenient Payment Options
- Pay in full at the time of purchase
- Sign up for Payroll Deduction
How to Sign Up for Payroll Deduction
- Sign up for Payroll Deduction through the Clemson Home Portal after selecting the F/S meal plan. The meal plan will be activated within 24 hours.
- Up to two Payroll Deductions will be allowed per year
- Payroll Deduction is eligible for 9 month and 12 month employees
- Affiliates and grad students with assistantships will not be eligible for Payroll Deduction, but can still purchase a Faculty and Staff Meal Plan by paying in full. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Veterans receive a discount on the Faculty & Staff meal plan, reducing the price to $250
- To receive the veterans discount, email the TigerOne Card Office at email@example.com
- Military Identification may be requested at time of purchase
Interested in Upgrading your Meal Plan with Paw Points?
Purchase online at any time. Paw Points can be used at the dining locations on campus - retail eateries, coffee shops, convenience stores
Paw Points can be spent for a door rate entry to Schilletter Dining Hall or McAlister Dining Hall.
One Paw Point = $1.00
- Freshens Fresh Food Studio: 7:00am - 11:00am
- Village Market: 7:00am - 11:00am
- Community Hub: 11:00am - 2:00pm; 4:30pm - 9:00pm/close
Lunch: $13.00 + tax
Dinner: $13.75 + tax