Spring 2017 Meal Plan Selection
- January 9 – 27: Students can purchase meal plans in the TigerOne Card Office, 111 Hendrix Student Center. Open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Beginning January 30: Block meal plans may be purchased online
through the TigerOne Online Store.
Bridge Student Meal Plan FAQs:
- All meal plans are paid for in full at time of purchase; all sales are final - no refunds, drops, or changes.
- Meal plans are valid only on Clemson's campus in the dining halls and retail locations.
- Paw Point values remaining on a student's account will roll forward until depleted or 18 months of inactivity; Paw Points are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Remaining meals on a student's account do not roll forward. Remaining meals are forfeited at the end of each semester.
Questions about Meal Plans? Call us at 864-656-2295 and we'll be happy to help you out.
You may purchase Paw Points in $50 increments and use them at all on-campus dining locations. Get a 5% discount for any purchase of 100 Paw Points or more! Ready to buy? Click on the details below!
With full value and no restraints, this is a great value for any and all students! Unlimited meal swipes and 15 guest meals per semester to use in the residential dining halls per semester, and, 300 Paw Points.
A great value for any and all students! Unlimited meal swipes and 10 guest meals per semester, plus 200 Paw Points.
A good value for any and all students! Unlimited meal swipes and 5 guest meals to use in the residential dining halls, plus 100 Paw Points.
Perfect for students on the go! 175 residential dining hall meal swipes per semester and 125 Paw Points.
Great for students on the go! 75 residential dining hall meal swipes and 300 Paw Points per semester.
A good deal for off-campus students! 30 residential dining hall meal swipes per semester, plus and 300 Paw Points.